Azure DevOps with Continuous Integration & Continuous Testing
Azure DevOps is Software as a Service (SaaS) based solutions offered by Microsoft that provides end-to-end solutions for businesses to integrate DevOps procedures during their software cycle. Azure DevOps offer a highly scalable environment for developing and deploying simple to sophisticated software on any language, cloud, or platform. Thus, making it ideal for businesses to leverage any single Azure DevOps Services or to match with high-scale project management and task management requirements
Though Azure DevOps started in October 2018, initial roots began as early as in 2006 with the launch of the 'Visual Studio Team System'.
Services that define Azure DevOps
- Azure Boards: To connect with your teams for planning, discussing, and tracking activities across the organization.
- Azure Pipelines:Enjoy working in a fully supported cloud-hosted pipeline for all platforms Windows, Linux, and macOS in developing, testing, and deploying applications more quickly and flexible with extensive support for the latest containers or Kubernetes.
- Azure Repos: Streamline automated workflows for a cloud to cloud integration for securing code in Git repositories throughout the software development cycle.
- Azure Artifacts:Seamlessly integrate CI/CD pipelines with your system architecture to share packages across teams.
- Azure Test Plans:Leverage the best manual and automatic testing tool in the IT industry to enhance your productivity.
You can also find thousands of other extensions to match your customized requirements supported by a large community.
Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
One of the primary advantages of Azure DevOps is its extensible support through CI/CD tools. Businesses can seamlessly integrate with their existing tools to leverage the Azure Resource or even can manage them via third-party tools such as Puppet, Chef or Terraform to upgrade their software with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
And with Continuous testing you can make sure to test all your codes before deploying and keep the product quality for delivering customer satisfaction at an optimum level.
Azure DevOps Benefits
- Trusted and Reliable: Today, Microsoft Azure DevOps solutions are among the most trusted solutions for businesses with 24x7 customized support, 99.9% uptime, and enterprise-level security.
- Impeccable Integration: With Azure DevOps, you can connect with any app, 3rd party tools, platform, or any complex architecture to leverage the particular gains.
Qualities that Makes the Azure DevOps the best in the Industry
Flexibility:You can work with any services of the Azure DevOps tools to match your business requirements and get customized support.
Platform Independent:Azure is ideally suited for operating systems (Windows, Linux, or macOS) and with all language support for Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, C/C++, iOS, Android, Node.js applications.
Cloud Independent: Azure DevOps is an entirely independent tool and even integrates effortlessly with other cloud providers such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services.
Packed with more than 600 services, Microsoft Azure DevOps has become one of the preferable choices for businesses to get sophisticated solutions to stay ahead in this modern competitive market.