SquareOps is looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps professional to be an integral part of Growth. As a DevOps Engineer, you must be able to troubleshoot infrastructure issues, design, implement, and deploy DevOps tools, collaborate with other engineering team members to improve the existing cloud infrastructure. In addition, the Senior DevOps Engineer should have strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication and collaboration abilities, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in architecting complex production systems with Multi tier application stacks in java , php, python, reactjs etc.
- Designing Solution to industry specific requirements like SAAS, Blockchain, AI & ML solution
- Experience in design and development of software release pipeline using
- Git branching strategy, PR flows and hooks. ( Github , Bitbucket, Gitlab or self hosted )
- CI/CD tools Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines, Gitlab pipelines , Github Actions , CircleCI or TravisCI
- Code quality Gate and coverage analysis using integration of tools like sonarqube, synopsis seeker etc.
- Artefact management and deployment rollback capability integration with agile software development workflow and tools like JIRA
- Extensive Experience working with Kubernetes for Microservice deployment at scale along with Istio or service Mesh experience is plus
- Administration of mysqldb, mongodb ,postgresql ( installation ,replication, backup , monitoring, access management )
- Administration of Linux based distros – Debian and Enterprise Linux ( Centos or RHEL )
- Proficiency with at least one major cloud service provider ( AWS/GCP/Azure )
- AWS is preferable with experience in hosting and managing serverless stack including lambda, api gateway , s3 storage
- Infrastructure automation using terraform or cloudformation, ansible , shell scripting
- Setup monitoring for uptime and metrics of applications, servers , cloud services etc. Logs aggregation , analytics and alerting with ELK stack
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices. Experience with compliance frameworks like CIS,GDPR etc is a plus
- Setting up of High availability and disaster recovery for cloud infrastructure
This is a highly accountable role and the candidate must meet the following professional expectations :
- Owning and improving the scalability and reliability of customers cloud application
- Working directly with clients, engineering and infrastructure teams.
- Designing and developing various systems from Scratch for Scalability and Security
- Accountable for developing deployment strategies and building configuration management.
- Leading Team of Junior DevOps Engineer and Helping them on day-to-day basis to achieve end goals